Getting ThereLuas: Green line, Ranelagh stop
Bus: 11, 11a, 11b, 18, 44, 44b, 44c, 48a
Parking: Ample 'pay and display' parking in the area
From M50: From M50 take exit 13 'Sanyford Industrial Estate' and drive straight down the road through Goatstown, Clonskeagh and into Ranelagh. The Clinic is in the centre of Ranelagh, on the main street, across the road from the Ulster Bank / Tribeca Restaurant.
- Complete screening service and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections and HIV/AIDS.
- Immediate results are available for microscopy and HIV testing.
- Laboratory results are usually available within 2-3 days.
- Founder: the Society for the Study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland.
- Founder member and Executive Committee member European Academy of DermatoVenerelogy
- Served on the boards of the Medical Society for the Study of Venereal Diseases (MSSVD);
- International Society for Sexually Transmitted Diseases Research (ISSTDR); and
- International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI)
- Venereology Editor of the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Current chair of the International Scientific Committee of the International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections, Europe
- Mounted a personal crusade to initiate the modern STD Service in Ireland, and to uphold the highest clinical standards in the field both in Ireland and abroad